Wednesday 8 September 2010

Q&A: What and when was your last beauty purchase?

Am posting this whilst watching the QVC New CID Cosmetics show (with my hair covered in Ojon Restorative Treatment - stinking the house out) in a bid to make myself feel less guilty for spending.


My latest beauty purchase was all of 2 minutes ago, the CID foundation in Fair. I am trying to refrain from buying anything else, but Chanel's Taupe Gris is calling my name from the Debenhams website with 10% off and free delivery. Hard to resist.
Chanel Taupe Gris - £19.50

Having watched an OPI show today (any excuse not to write my law assignments), I also really want the whole OPI Swiss collection. I say whole because I resent paying £10 a bottle and prefer to order from a seller in the US where I can get the whole 12 colours for the price of about 5 bottles here in the UK. The only problem is that shipping takes an age so I should really get around to buying it soon so that I can post some decent swatches for you. If I leave it much longer they'll be onto the Christmas Collection before mine arrives.

I had made a promise to myself that I wouldn't spend any more money until my law exams are over in October, firstly because I have no money, and secondly so I have something to look forward to. For some reason I find one big spend more satisfying than frittering for weeks. However, promises are made to be broken!
Can anyone help ease my conscience and admit to buying anything beauty related today or this week? Is it only me that can't help but be taken in by QVC selling techniques even though I should know better?

No comments:

Post a Comment