Sunday 5 September 2010

Enjoy delicious Italian desserts minus the calories with Philosophy

Philosophy 3 in 1 Shower Gels - £14.50 each
Philosophy's award winning 3 in 1 shower gels are the perfect calorie free indulgence and hard to resist when they constantly invent such mouth watering flavours. The latest available in the UK are the Italian Dessert Trio, consisting of Orange Almond Scone, Italian Tiramisu and Hazelnut Espresso, perfect as we leave summer behind and winter draws in. The most surprising thing when you open these bottles is how much the fragrances match the descriptions, Orange Almond Scone is not simply a synthetic orange like many cheaper brands, there is a depth to it that recreates that scone scent, not an easy thing to do!

They are a lovely, creamy consistency and a little goes a long way. Unlike the Elemis Milk Bath that I also use, these can work out to be very economical at 480ml each, as you can use them in the bath or shower and as shampoo. Added to the bath they make great bubbles so they could be a way of enticing resistant youngsters to bathe regularly. I was hesitant before using them on my hair but it worked well. I wouldn't use them to replace my ordinary shampoo, but if you are in a hurry or need to save space when packing for a holiday, this is well worth a go.

The Hazelnut Espresso is by far my favourite, I've never been overly keen tiramisu as a dessert, but be warned, using them can make you hungry! I bathed in Orange Almond Scone this morning and as I write this, I am waiting for my orange cupcakes to come out of the oven. Maybe not such a calorie free treat after all!

The Philosophy Italian Dessert Shower Gel Trio is available from www.qvcuk.com for £32.

Individual Philosophy Shower Gels can be bought online from http://www.hqhair.com/ (but not these flavours) for £14.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment