Wednesday 8 September 2010

CID Cosmetics launches on QVC UK today at 5pm

I'm quite excited about this launch because I have been wanted to try a new foundation for a while, been looking at By Terry and Ellis Faas versions which are both in click pen applicators, but Grace London's post about the CID foundation has whetted my appetite. The product contains colour adaptive pigments that should make it easier to avoid foundation disasters.
CID I-perfect Foundation - available at www.asos.com and www.qvcuk.com

Take a look at how she got on trialing the CID-i Perfect foundation at www.londonmakeupgirl.com.

Although it is available at other online retailers, QVC UK are launching the product range with a show today at 5pm. I have no idea what the range is like as a whole, but I will probably buy the foundation as at least I have 30 days to try it, see if the shade is right, if it is worth the money etc. A lot easier than guessing what a product is like when shopping online.

Has anyone tried any of the other products in the range?

I'll let you know how I get on with the foundation sometime next week, depending on how quick the delivery is.

No comments:

Post a Comment