Tuesday 7 September 2010

Q&A: How many times a year do you visit the hairdressers?

I have been shamed into this question since realising that I haven't stepped foot near the hairdresser's scissors for well over 2 years.

I have an excuse though, I became ill whilst at university and promptly decided to cut my long hair off in favour of a pixi cut, a la Emma Watson. My theory was that I would be better by the time it grew back. Well, my hair is now past my shoulders and unfortunately my health situation hasn't changed, so in a funny way I feel I'd be giving in if I get it cut now, accepting defeat. Silly I know.

I don't really feel like I am missing out though, I never enjoyed trips to the hairdresser. I hate the inane chatter and always feel awkward, politely pretending to love every hair cut when inside I could sometimes cry! I am not the best a confronting and complaining.

Hopefully one day I will make it to one of the big, posh salons in London and a fairy godmother of hair will magically transform my thin, straight, mousy hair into something much more exciting and flattering.
Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment - £39 from John Lewis

In the mean time, I have just bought Ojon's Restorative Hair Treatment (will let you know how I get on with it), so I don't feel so neglectful of my poor locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment