Tuesday 17 August 2010

Leighton Denny Nail Varnish TSV on QVC

Here is the actual Leighton Denny Today's Special Value that is available just for today on QVC.


It is a 12 piece set and costs £29.92 plus £4.95 P&P. It contains 8 mini versions of Leighton's nail colours (the full sizes retail at £11 each) along with a full size Slick Tips (nail and cuticle oil), Undercover Base Coat, Crystal Finish Top Coat and 50ml of Essential Nail Polish Remover. The colours feature 4 of the most popular colours from the range, including bestseller Supermodel, a classic nude, along with 4 colours available only on QVC.

I have a number of the full size varnishes but I am not so keen on the mini versions as I find it harder to get a good finish. However, if you are new to the range or want to experiment with a wide variety of colours without the expense of full sizes, this could be the kit for you.

I am still undecided on this collection as my colour collection is already into 3 figures, I don't think I can possibly justify anymore! If I end up watching the live presentations throughout the day though I'm sure my resolve will weaken, especially with the auto delivery option (you can order so that you receive a different colour collection for the same price every 60 days).

Let me know if you do decide to go for it or if anything else catches your eye today,

English Rose
       X

No comments:

Post a Comment