Friday 20 August 2010

Chanel Fall Collection has arrived at www.garden.co.uk

Just a quick heads up to everyone that the latest Chanel Fall Makeup Collection has now arrived online at www.garden.co.uk. The collection hit the stores last Friday so it is a week late at the Garden Pharmacy. However, the good news is that products that might have already sold out in store last week are available to buy online. In particular, the Nail Vernis in Paradoxal is still showing as in stock on the website.


Having already bought Paradoxal myself last week, I was looking through my nail polish collection to see if there were any dupes and yesterday I think I found one! Nails Inc Fulham Road looks almost exactly the same in the bottle (I haven't tried it on the nails yet). I think that it may be veering more on the lilac side as opposed to the Chanel that is more dove grey, but if you either can't get hold of Paradoxal or want a cheaper alternative, Fulham Road could be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment